(This entire post has been written by OccuDan and is currently just a live work in progress. We will meet and get full consensus on the writeup at the next meeting that will be announced here, on this page.)
Currently, as you can see, we are starting to form a quick yet quite friendly page for all out there to see…
We are the O-Team, or OccuTeam. We are the RV riders that fly (Drive really) to the aid of Smaller Occupations, and help with Teach-ins in technology, medical, spreading the love, and just about anything we can! If you need us, just call…
The OccuTeam is a small 11 person group, to include members of the Occupations currently in Wisconsin (WI) and Minnesota (MN, Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Cloquet, and other Minnesota cities), and was formed by consensus, to help others after our expierience in Iowa at #OccupyCaucus.
We are currently working on a cost effective way to produce the final result of a rapid response vehicle, that can also be used to transport our instructors over long distance while still allowing those that need it access. To do this, we are using multiple technological advances, and the mighty brain power of the nations Occupations to get many things put together… For just a preview, I want to show what we are looking to do with a quick intro:
1) Purchase and retrofit an RV style vehicle to assist the OccuTeam
2) Create a freedom tower, that can be used to link to either LAN, WiFi or Cellular based signals to push our message out to the world. (Livestream / UStream)
3) Rapid response to needs, just like any media van, to get to the sites needed with the equipment needed. The ultimate plan is to include two specially modified aerial vehicles to be used for forward reconnaissance in a tight situation. (G20 style actions, get the video, and keep our team safer. At the same time, keep abreast of possible issues such as large police and or military blockades.)
4) Expand and modify the above plans to fit within the Occupational guides to continue as observers, and help those that need it.
5) Create a steady stream of usages, which will make it more valuable of an asset than the idea already is.
6) Potentially create a fleet of these OccuTeam RV’s to move multiple teams around the country.
There are plenty of more ideas as to what we can do with this, but like stated in the beginning, we haven’t met to FULLY flesh this out. This is the first step in bringing the idea to a head and getting it moving from ones head to actual print and action.