Agenda topics for discussion and decisions:
- Definition, and what it means for us
- Who is in it
- What it does for us
- How we plan to use it
- Define who we are and how we want to implement our goals and tasks to better assist those we plan to work with.
- Who handles the Companies Financial Assets?
- i. Person 1:_______________________
- ii. Person 2:_______________________
- iii. Person 3:_______________________
4) Owned and Borrowed assets for events:
- Who has what, and how we use that?
- What do we need to be successful?
- i. LS Equipment?
- ii. Hotspots?
5) Livestream Content and The AutoPilot.
- What do we as a group want up there
- Who is going to manage it?
- Who are the Moderators
- Who are the producers
6) Brief Overview of how to have people submit requests to have the OccuTeam visit!
7) Goals / Tasks:
8) MO. Trip:
- Can and will we cover it?
- Whos going?
- What are we offering?
9) G8 Coverage due to Chicago laws on video…
- Discussion on this, as we are not allowed to video tape police unless its by specific means.
10) New Members / Helpers
11) Access to Website and Accounts
12) Press Releases
- Whos writing them?
- Do we need to have appoval for them?
- How do we want to release them?
13) Logo’s and Other graphics:
14) Whats our primary drink?
15) Products of OccuTeam LLC
- How to leverage product to fundraising
- How to create more fundraising opportunities
16) Do we need equipment stewards?
17) Next meeting time, location, and place.